The Engine Infrastructure provides access to the specialized labs, equipment, tools, and space necessary to build transformative technologies as economically and efficiently as possible.
The Engine Expansion, over 150,000 sq/ft of lab, office, and industrial space is slated to open in the fall of 2022. Get the details here.
The Engine currently operates over 25,000 sq/ft of office, lab, and maker space at 501 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Early-stage Tough Tech startups often require the use of specialized and expensive equipment to run an experiment or build their product. For these needs, The Engine works with leading academic and research institutions across the state, including:
– The Broad Institute
– The East Quad NMR Facility at Harvard Medical School
– The Harvard Center for Nanoscale Solutions
– Lab Central
– The Material Research Science & Engineering Center at MIT
– The Microsystems Technology Lab at MIT
– The MIT BioMicro Center
– The MIT Lincoln Laboratory
– Swanson Biotechnology Center at Koch Institute
– University of Massachusetts Core Facilities