We help founders navigate the commercial world by providing them the entrepreneurial knowledge, expertise, inspiration, and guidance they need to succeed.
Through events, work sessions, and expert guidance, The Program aims to build a trusted community of peers and advisors help each company reach their next big milestone. A typical company in The Engine Program will have access to:
- Founder Dinners – Bi-weekly dinners for startup founders to confide in each other about their current challenges and success stories.
- “By the Brick” – A monthly off-the-record speaker series for the entire community to gather and talk with a distinguished leader in the tough tech space.
- Curated work sessions – Targeted educational sessions on specific topics, delivered in a way that is actionable for the companies.
- In-house experts – Whether it’s access to our full-time design or technical directors or outside expertise that we source, we provide the guidance our companies need in uncharted areas.
- Lab, maker, and co-working space – We offer 25,000 square feet in Central Square including makerspace, bio and chemistry labs, and co-working desks and offices.
There is no set amount of time a company will spend accessing The Engine’s Programs, as the needs of each company vary greatly. Our companies will remain part of this community even as they outgrow The Engine’s physical space, creating a continuous cycle of companies who can look to one another for advice, support, and inspiration.